Villagree homes offer a unique flair, differentiating them among all others. From sprawling main-level living to family homes with multiple levels, every home is custom designed and layered with the finest materials, finishes, and craftsmanship. Each home is designed to withstand the test of times with forethought for growth and expansion, aging in place, and timeless styling. Clients enjoy the ease of working with Villagree from designing a custom home specific to a lot (views, topography, walk-out, etc), coordination of construction and lot loans, and the quality and precision in every detail when it comes to building their dream home. Below is information on Villagree Standards and Features, 2017 Pricing, and the cost for custom house plans to custom design your dream home.
The Villagree Luxury Homes affords clients with superior Standard Finishes* at an affordable price. Have peace of mind knowing that your Dream Home is quality constructed along with the finest finishes and detailing. Custom Building your dream home can actually be affordable when you choose Villagree. Below is a list of Standard Finishes included in the Price Per Square Foot listed above.
Please review the Price Per SF below the Standard Finishes.
Custom Cabinets (Allowance) by Brooks Brothers Cabinetry
- Soft Close Drawers and Doors
- Solid Wood Cabinet Boxes
- Wood Pull-Out Drawers in Base Cabinets
- Dovetail Drawer Construction
- Full Extension Drawer Glides
- Cabinet Hardware
- KitchenAid 48″ Gas Rangtop with Dual Ovens – European Style
- KitchenAid Built-in Cabinet Paneled Dishwasher
- KitchenAid Microwave
- Zephyr 750CFM Hood Liner with Exterior Venting
- PLUS: Wetbar Dishwasher and Mini Fridge
- Granite or Quartz Countertops – Upgraded Levels
- Blanco Main Sink – Composite Granite Undermount
- Blanco Prep Sink – Composite Granite Undermount
- Travertine Backsplash and Mosaic Rangetop Accent
- Porcelain Tile or Wood Flooring
- Under-cabinet LED Lighting
- Rangetop Pot Filler
- Delta Fixtures
- Full Height Cabinets with Hardware (Brooks Brothers)
- Granite or Quartz Countertops – Upgraded Levels
- Dual Shower Heads and Rain Shower (Master)
- Whirlpool Bubble Jet Drop-in Tub -or- Freestanding Soaking European-Style Tub (Master)
- Concrete Poured Shower Pans with Travertine Tile Inlay Throughout
- Porcelain Tile Floors, Showers, and Tub Surrounds
- Travertine Backsplash with Shower Wall Accents
- Copper Vessel Sink with Delta Vessel Faucets (Powder Baths)
- Toto Elongated Confort Height Toilets with Soft Close Lids
- Toto Undermount Rectangular Sinks
- Upgraded Delta Bath Fixtures
- Custom Framed Mirrors
- Upgraded Whisper Quiet Fans
- 10’ Ceilings in Lower Level
- Hand Textured Walls and Ceilings with Bullnose Corners – All Levels
- Solid Wood Beams (Great Room, Nook, Master Bedroom, and Foyer)
- Custom Wrought Iron Handrails at Staircases
- Two Tone Paint Colors (Ceiling and Walls)
- Stone / Brick Accents (Fireplaces, Staircase, Niches)
- Hardwood and Tile Throughout Main Level
- 96” Solid Wood Interior Doors – All Levels
- 6” Wood Baseboards w/ 3” Door Casings
- Wood Window Sills and Aprons
- Upgraded Lighting Fixtures Throughout
- Can Lights and Accent Cans Throughout
- Upgraded Carpet and Carpet Pad
- Upgraded Oil Rubbed Bronze or Brushed Nickel Door Hardware
- Mudroom Built-ins (Bench and Coat Hook Rails)
- Concrete Tile Roof (Villa or Shake Style)
- 4 Car Finished Garage (up to 1000sf) – Gas-Heater Ready
- 2 x 6 Exterior Construction
- Covered Composite Deck (up to 500sf)
- Custom Wrought Iron Handrails on Decks
- Double Coat Acrylic Stucco with 2-Color Pop-outs
- Stone, Brick, and Wood or Corbel Accents (per plan)
- Built-in 6’ Gas BBQ with Stone Surround
- Wood Appearance Insulated Metal Garage Doors
- LiftMaster Elite Wall Mount Garage Door Openers
- 5” Gutters with Painted Downspouts
- T-Groove Style Soffits
- Audio: Ceiling Speaker Prewire (7 rooms)
- Security: Complete Home Protection System
- Security: Camera Prewire (6 locations)
- Media: Prewire 7.1 Surround Sound (1 room)
- Data: CAT5e Ethernet and TV/SAT (7 Rooms)
- Deadbolts on all Exterior Doors
- Garage Doors with Auto-Deadbolt Locking
- Security Spotlights on Exterior
- Trane High Efficiency Forced-air Furnaces with Humidifiers
- Rheem High Efficiency 50 Gallon Water Heaters
- Trane Central A/C (Main Level)
- 3 Interior Fireplaces with Blowers
- Honeywell Programmable Thermostats
- Instant Hot Water Recirculating System
- Sprinkler System Stub Out
- Hot & Cold Hose Bib in Garage
- Whole-house Surge Protector
- Energy Star Casement Windows with UV Protection
- Therma Tru Fiberglass Stain Grade Exterior Doors
- Insulation: R-20 Blown-in Cellulose at Exterior Walls
- Insulation: R-38 Fiberglass in Attic
- Insulation: Soundproofing in Sub-floors and Bath Walls
- Insulation: Foam Spray at all Doors and Windows
- Insulation: Garage Ceilings and Walls
- Insulated Garage Doors
Our convenient price per square footage model provides buyers with exquisite standards and finishes. However, some price variables are dependent on specific lots, neighborhoods, and soil conditions. Below is a list of certain items that are excluded from the base per square foot price. Our experts will establish realistic budgets when applicable for these items in advance to ensure your dream home meets your expectations – and budget.
Villagree offers complete custom floor plans individually designed for each client (see Pricing). Custom Design your dream home that is one-of-a-kind! Plans provided by a client will need to be reviewed by a Villagree Engineer (subject to associated fees).
- All lots will require corner and property line staking, soil and profile pit reports, and a topography plat design before plan designs begin.
- Retaining wall expenses or additional materials such as backfill due to lot topography, grading and drainage, sidewalk or driveway access, etc .
- Additional expenses for excavation, foundation, and concrete due to adverse soil conditions or lot topography. Examples may include, but not limited to items such as backfill, overdig, caissons, trucking fees, or change from concrete patio to deck as an example based on grading. Some items may only be apparent after foundation and grading.
- Tree removal for home site, mitigation, utilites, and driveway.
- HOA dues and any related HOA construction fees
- HOA / ACC Design Guidelines beyond Villagree standards (additional stone, specific architectural detailing, etc) or items that are neighborhood specific (driveway monuments, culverts, etc).
Utilities and Driveway
- Utility hook-ups, tap fees, septic systems, and well (Drilling, Pump, Pressure Tank), associated permits, etc.
- Utilities that are not located within the property lines (Gas, Electric, Water, Sewer, water tap fees, permits, and Phone/Cable) or that requires additional run beyond 100′, trenching expenses, etc.
- Driveway asphalt beyond 100’ at 12’ wide for acreage property (road to garage doors) and up to 40’ length and width of concrete for neighborhood lots.
Additional items may also be excluded based on specific lots, building conditions, soil conditions, specific floor plan, etc.
2018 Pricing* – Your Dream Home Is Finally Affordable!
Our philosophy as a custom home builder is to be transparent and upfront with our pricing. Our clients enjoy the peace-of-mind knowing that their new custom dream home is affordable without the inflated increases after contract signing – or the need to upgrade from the finishes or selections in their home to meet expectations (see Standard Features and Finishes). This conscious decision to offer exceptional Standard Finishes for an affordable Price Per Square Foot is what sets Villagree Homes apart in the homebuilding industry.
$177 / Per Square Foot*
Total SF of all living levels (main, lower, and upper).
Includes 4 car garage (up to 1000sf) and Deck (up to 500sf). See Standard Features and Finishes for complete details. Rev. 3.20.17
House Plans* – Start Designing Your Custom Dream Home Today!
With Villagree we custom design every new home to fit not only your individual requirements, but also your lot. There is no comparison between a custom designed home and selecting from a list of pre-designed homes when it comes to designing to your lot. A custom design takes into consideration not only the view corridor, but also the topography and vegetation of the lot. There are many items that can affect the design for specific lots that include walk-out conditions, windows and lower level window well placement, orientation of front entry in conjunction to the street, garage location, driveway location, etc. A custom designed home is not only more appealing to buyers, but it makes more sense and flows better based on these conditions.
Your Dream Home. Your Design. This concept allows homebuyers to purchase the home of their dreams rather than selecting from a list of predesigned plans. Every design element, layout, kitchen, overall style (tuscan, mountain, modern, craftsman, traditional, etc) is your choice. With our expert design team there is no need to worry about being overwhelmed with making all the decisions on your own. As a builder, we are available as mush – or as little – as you require and are here to assist in every step of the building process.
The expense for a custom floor plan includes design meetings to ensure your dream home is a masterpiece, plus:
- Floor Plan Design
- Architectural Renderings to Include Elevations
- Engineered HVAC Design
- Engineered Foundation and Footings
- Engineered Truss Design
- Structural Engineer Review and Stamping
When you choose Villagree be assured you will have an exquisite – and affordable – one-of-a-kind custom home!
$2.25 / Per Square Foot*
Total of Main, Lower, and Upper Living Levels.
Includes design of 4 Car Garage and 500 SF Deck
*It may be necessary to obtain a plot plan, topography map, and surveying of the build site in order to complete the plans and elevations. Any associated costs are at the sole expense of the homebuyer(s). Any fees or expenses for ACC and HOA Submittals are at the Expense of the Homeowner.
*Standard Features, options, and pricing may change at any time and also can vary on individual specifications, budgets, availability of supplies/materials/craftsman, selected material selections, and completed house designs. Price per SF is a blended cost of total square foot for the home (excludes land) on all the living SF levels. Excludes any associated expenses for utilities (Well, Septic, Tap Fees, Utilities, Utilities not within 100′ of build-site, etc) or additional construction or engineering expenses due to foundations, driveways, and excavation beyond normal scope of work or requiring engineering due to soil conditions, lot topography, removal/extra fill dirt, etc. Review Exclusions section.
All floor plans, elevations, and images are sole property and Copyright of Villagree LLC.